Jump to content

Minecraft | HardCore-Beta-1.8 Plugin


Recommended Posts


This plugin adds new mechanics to the game.
When you die, one heart is taken away from you forever. You can restore the heart with a "magic" potato. But to get this magic potato is very difficult.


1) Reduced chance to drop potatoes from one bed. You have grown potatoes on a bed and you collect them. The chance of one potato being dropped is 30%. The chance of two potatoes falling out is 70%. You never get 3+ potatoes.
2) The chance of getting a "magic" potato is 1%. This makes the game much more difficult. This is what this plugin was created for.
3) Magic potatoes can be made only in the standard furnace.
4) The time to cook magic potatoes is about 5 hours of real time. Not game time, real time.
5) Not removed the opportunity to eat raw potatoes - eaten - your problem.
6) Cooked "magic" potatoes restores one saddle.

This plugin was created solely to make the game as difficult as possible. We advise to play with this plugin on difficulty "Hard".
Tested on PaperMC Server.

Idea: @or1k
Released by: @JACKlickd


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site you automatically agree to the Privacy Policy | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.